Returns Policy for Online Orders
We appreciate it's not always easy purchasing garments online and we understand that you may need to return items occasionally. We want to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase; if you are not we will happily swap it for a different size, colour, style or even refund your purchase (excluding the freight) if you choose.
We offer discounted freight. If you change your mind about an item after you have made your purchase, we are happy for you to return for a credit note or to exchange it providing;
1. Item(s) are returned within 7 days of purchase
2. Item(s) have not been worn or washed
3. Original tags are still attached
4. Original receipt or a copy of your internet order is presented with returned goods
5. Due to hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns for swimwear, hosiery and lingerie.
N.B. No exchange or refunds will be offered on sale items or lingerie
Customers are entitled to a refund, exchange or credit note if the item is faulty as long as the item is returned within a reasonable time after purchase. If you do not return the item within a reasonable time, we are not legally obliged to refund you but you may be entitled to have the goods repaired, receive a credit note or exchange at the discretion of Maternity Wear Subiaco.
If you find that you receive a garment with a manufacturing fault and you would like us to repair, refund or exchange your purchase please contact us for further information by calling (08) 9381 5100. Alternately you an email firstname.lastname@example.org
To return an item to MATERNITY WEAR SUBIACO, please ensure:
1) In its original condition, pack your item in secure packaging.
2) Customers of Western Australia can exchange your items in store if preferred
MATERNITY WEAR SUBIACO
Shop12b Subiaco Village
531 Hay Street
Subiaco WA 6008
Maternity Wear Subiaco does not take responsibility for goods that are lost in transit. We suggest you return goods with registered post.